Botox is a botulinum toxin that can help you reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It is injected into specific areas of your face to temporarily paralyze certain muscles, which reduces or eliminates wrinkles in those areas. Botox has been around for over 25 years and has helped millions of people all around the world look younger and more refreshed!
You might be wondering where the Best Botox Clinics in Singapore are. If so, you’ve come to the right place! We compiled a list of 13 aesthetic botox clinics that will help you find exactly what you’re looking for. Whether it’s botox injections or other skin treatments, these botox clinics have got you covered.
But before that, here are some consideration factors when choosing a part-time cleaner in Singapore:
Consideration Factors When Choosing A Botox In Singapore
- Budget: A factor to consider is your budget. How much are you willing to spend on Botox? There are a variety of Botox services available in Singapore, so you should be able to find one that fits within your budget.
- Services Offered: When choosing a Botox, you’ll also need to consider the services that they offer. Some cleaners simply offer basic Botox services, while others may offer additional services such as laundry or ironing. Make sure to choose a Botox that offers the services that you need.
- Quality of service: Quality of service should be the first and foremost consideration when choosing a Botox in Singapore. Ask people in your circle who have used their services before to get an idea of how professional, reliable and trustworthy they are.
- Schedule: One of the most important factors to consider when choosing a Botox in Singapore is your schedule. You’ll need to make sure that the Botox clinic is available to come at a time that is convenient for you. If you have a busy schedule, you may want to consider hiring a cleaning service that offers flexible scheduling options.
- References: Finally, when choosing a Botox, it’s important to get references from friends or family members who have used their services before. This will give you an idea of what to expect from the cleaner and whether or not they’re reliable.
- Reputation: It’s important to ensure that you are choosing a Botox clinic in Singapore with a good reputation. Check out online reviews and testimonials from previous clients to get an idea of how satisfied they have been with their services.
Now that you know what to look for, here are the Best Botox Clinics in Singapore.
1. Edwin Lim Medical Aesthetic Clinic
|Key Services||Anti-aging Botox – Forehead wrinkles, Frown Lines, Crows Feet Wrinkles|
Jaw Slimming Botox, Calf Slimming Botox, Shoulder Contouring Botox
Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis Botox), Gummy Smile Botox, Eyelid Spasm Botox
|Address||East Clinic: #02-12/13 Changi City Point, 5 Changi Business Park Central 1, S486038|
Orchard Clinic: #05-51 Lucky Plaza, Orchard Medical Specialists Centre, 304 Orchard Road, S238863
(+65) 96372218 (WhatsApp only)
|Operating Hours||East Clinic: Weekdays 11am to 8pm | Saturday 11am to 6pm|
Orchard Clinic: By appointment only
This clinic provides a comprehensive range of Medical Aesthetic Services and is equipped with advanced technology to help you look your best with minimal discomfort and downtime.
Dr Edwin has a fond interest in Aesthetic injectable procedures such as Botox and Fillers. He is passionate about anti-aging and enhancing one’s beauty by delivering natural-looking results. There is no one size fits all approach and he believes in tailoring treatments for each unique individual.
On top of injectables, Dr Edwin has extensive experience in using a combination of Medical Aesthetic Lasers to treat common skin conditions such as Acne, Pigmentation, Anti-aging and Acne Scars.
He is a firm believer in the importance of skincare and has created his own range of specially formulated medical grade skincare products to address specific skin concerns such.
- 2 Convenient locations with ample parking and sheltered MRT access
- Natural looking results with minimal downtime
- Evidence based, scientifically backed treatments
I was referred by a colleague to see Dr Edwin for botox. After analysing my wrinkles, he was very detailed about where he would inject and how much would be injected. He was also very reassuring and gentle during the injections. I would describe it as tiny pokes with almost zero pain (only the eye area is abit more tender). I chose to do the “natural looking” technique and i am very happy with the results.Google Review
2. Bio Aesthetic Laser Clinic
|Key Services||Laser Removal of Moles, Skin Tag, Warts. Price from $360|
Face lift treatment – Botox, Fillers, Profhilo, Rejuran and HIFU
Slimming Treatment – HIFEM, Fat Freezing, Venus Cellulite Removal
Acne Scars treatment and Pigmentation Laser treatments
|Address||Orchard Clinic: Palais Renaissance #03-01, 390 Orchard Road, S 238871|
Tampines Clinic: Tampines 1 #04-35, 10 Tampines Central 1, S 529536
|Phone||Orchard Clinic: +65 63334566|
Tampines Clinic: +65 67822777
|Operating hours||Orchard Clinic :|
Mon to Fri 11am to 8.30pm, Sat 10am – 6pm, Sunday and Public Holiday – Closed
Mon to Fri 10am to 9pm, Sat, Sun and Public Holiday – 10am – 7pm
Bio Aesthetic Laser Clinic is a multi award-winning Aesthetic Clinic in Singapore,focusing on Anti-aging (Botox, Profhilo Rejuran Skinboosters), Body (Fat freezing, Venus Legacy), Hair Removal, Acne Scars, and Lasers.
Established with a simple aim in mind, Bio Aesthetic Laser Clinic has always worked to ensure that all those who go to them for beauty solutions leave satisfied. Their products and services bring out the best in you – just as you want.
- Highly reviewed with 90% Five stars review
- Luxurious environment with affordable prices
- Transparent pricing with no hard selling
The team is very professional especially Katherine. No hard sell at all. Very friendly therapist consultant. Highly recommended!Ming Long Lim (Google Review)
3. V Medical Aesthetics & Laser Clinic
|Key Services||Anti-Ageing Skin and Face Medical Aesthetic Treatments|
|Address||Tanjong Pagar: 160 Robinson Rd, |
05-09/10 SBF Center, 068914
Woodlands: 6 Woodlands Square #09-07
Woods Square Tower 2, 737737
Tampines: 2 Tampines Central 5, 05-07
Century Square, 529509
Somerset: 111 Somerset Rd, #04-09
TripleOne Somerset, 238164
Orchard: 360 Orchard Rd, #04-06
International Building, 238869
Novena: 101 Irrawaddy Road #11-01/02/03
Royal Square Medical Centre, 329565
Jurong: 1 Jurong West Central 2 #02-21/21A
Jurong Point Shopping Centre, 648886
|Phone||+65 9860 9990|
|Operating Hours||Mon to Sat: 10.30am – 8.30pm|
Closed on Sunday & PH
V Medical Aesthetics & Laser Clinic is a rising medical aesthetic group with 7 clinics conveniently located near MRT stations across Singapore. The chain of clinics focus on providing safe, clinically-proven and low-downtime medical aesthetic services, ranging from lasers, ultrasound, radiofrequency technologies and injectables.
Expert in the V Shape Face Slimming, Wrinkles Reduction and more, they have a team of 16 accredited doctors with extensive knowledge and expertise in Medical Aesthetics, focused on bringing the best in you, tackling facial and body concerns.
All treatments are FDA-approved and use medical-grade equipment, prices are transparent and affordable for all. V Medical Aesthetics & Laser Clinic also received more than 5000 positive reviews across platforms such as Google and Facebook.
- Largest medical aesthetics group with 7 outlets across Singapore
- A team of 16 accredited experienced medical aesthetic doctors
- More than 5000 positive reviews on Google and Facebook
I visited the outlet to do HIFU treatment and Botox. This doctors and nurses are very helpful and friendly. I also found the environment comfortable. I personally would recommend both treatments from V Medical. It’s very little pain and the effects are great. I didn’t experience any hard selling, more of recommendations and it was a pleasant experience.Carrie Sim
4. Become Aesthetics Clinic
|Key Services||Laser Treatments for Pigmentation, Acne Scar Removal & Hair Regrowth, HIFU Non-Surgical Face Lifting, Double Chin Removal, Anti-Ageing Injection Treatments: Botox, Filler, Profhilo, Rejuran|
|Address||Novena – 101 Irrawaddy Road #16-07/08 Royal Square Medical Centre 329565 Singapore|
Somerset – 111 Somerset Road #04-17 TripleOne Somerset 238164 Singapore
City Hall – 13 Stamford Road #B2-29/32 Capitol Singapore 178905 Singapore
|Phone||+65 8100 6660|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Saturday: 10:30am – 8:30pm|
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
Become Aesthetics Clinic is located at the heart of Singapore with 3 clinic locations – Novena, Somerset & City Hall to provide you a plethora of innovative anti-ageing solutions. With a team of 5 medical aesthetic doctors and over 1000 positive reviews on various social media platforms, Become Aesthetic Clinic is dedicated to provide effective yet affordable services to every one. Treatment costs are transparent and they are strongly against hard-selling.
- 3 centralised clinic locations with less than 1 min walk from MRT
- 5 experienced medical professionals
- 1000 over positive reviews
This is my first visit to Become Aesthetics Clinic, it was recommended by my friend. I came here due to my skin pigmentation issue. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Dr Law is very good and provides me with all the information i need before i decide my next treatment. He is very patience and always makes sure i am comfortable during the procedure. I am happy with the result even though it is only my 1st treatment. Thank you so much!Evelyn Mondala
5. 8 Medical Aesthetic Clinic
|Key Services||Face, Skin, Body Treatment|
|Address||SOMERSET BRANCH: 51 CUPPAGE ROAD, #06-22, SINGAPORE 229469|
DHOBY GHAUT BRANCH: 2 HANDY ROAD, #04-19/20 THE CATHAY, SINGAPORE – 229233
CLEMENTI BRANCH:41 SUNSET WAY, #01-05, CLEMENTI ARCADE, SINGAPORE 597071
TAMPINES BRANCH: TAMPINES PLAZA, 5 TAMPINES CENTRAL 1 #03-01 S529541
|Phone||(+65) 3157 5947|
|Operating Hours||Monday & Tuesday: 12:30 PM to 8:30 PM|
Wednesday to Friday: 11:30 AM to 8:30 PM
Saturday: 11:30 PM to 6 PM
8 Medical Aesthetic specializes in a wide range of medical aesthetic treatments, they also specialize in non-surgical treatments. They have high standards for quality, from their physicians to their technology. You can rely on 8 Medical Aesthetic to meet any aesthetic needs you might have.
They offer V-Line BTX jaw slimming treatments, scar resurfacing microlaser, pore minimizing laser, skin boosters, doctor’s peel, pigmentation removal, and many more. You can check out their website for further information about the treatments offered.
- 8 Medical Aesthetic specializes in a wide range of medical aesthetic treatments.
- They have high standards for quality, from their physicians to their technology.
- They offer V-Line Botox jaw slimming treatments, scar resurfacing microlaser, pore minimizing laser, skin boosters and more.
6. Cove Aesthetic Clinic
|Key Services||Medical and Laser Aesthetic clinic|
|Address||501 Orchard Road, #04-07 Wheelock Place, Singapore 238880|
|Phone||(+65) 9187 5700|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM |
Saturday: 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Cove Aesthetics is a boutique medical and laser aesthetic clinic and was set up to give a safe and private atmosphere for patients to get aesthetically beneficial treatments. Cove Aesthetics offers treatments and programs that are personally and specifically cater to their clients’ needs.
Their clinic provides FDA-approved equipment and Korean technology to give a wide range of customized non-invasive therapeutic treatments for all of their clients. They offer a wide range of services including laser and resurfacing therapies, radiofrequency, light and ultrasonic based treatments, botox and filler injections, chemical peels and other various facial and body wellness treatments.
- Cove Aesthetics is a boutique medical and laser aesthetic clinic.
- They offer FDA-approved equipment and Korean technology to give a wide range of customized non-invasive therapeutic treatments.
- Their services include Botox injections, which are extremely popular in Singapore.
- They offer personalized programs that cater to the clients’ individual needs.
- The team consists of highly trained doctors and therapists who provide professional advice for each treatment plan.
7. Privé Clinic
|Key Services||Face, Skin, Body, and Hair treatments|
|Address||Palais Renaissance #03-03 390 Orchard Road Singapore 238871|
|Phone||+65 9656 5380|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 9 PM|
Saturday: 10 AM to 7PM
Privé Clinic offers non-surgical aesthetic treatments that include anti-aging, skin rejuvenation, skin firming, fat reduction, cellulite therapies, and weight loss using only medical-grade equipment and clinically proven technologies.
Privé is enthusiastic about long-term investment in intensive training, sophisticated technology, and high-quality treatments with a strong emphasis on their client’s safety. Some of their services include facial contouring, anti-aging % skin tightening, pigmentation/dull skin/ brightening, acne & scars, hydration, bodywork, Eyeworks, and hair works.
- Privé Clinic provides a full range of non-surgical aesthetic treatments.
- They use medical-grade equipment and clinically proven technologies.
- Their services include facial contouring, anti-aging % skin tightening, pigmentation/dull skin/ brightening, acne & scars, hydration, bodywork, Eyeworks, and hair works.
- They emphasize the safety of their clients by investing in intensive training as well as sophisticated technology.
I’ve been going to Cutis for almost 2 years now. I love Dr Sylvia and all her staff. They are all nice and very accommodating, feels home always. I also love all the treatments I have so far and all the products. Can’t go wrong with them 😊Lorna Chiu
8. IYAC Aesthetic Clinic
|Key Services||Botox, Face & Hair, Eyes, Face tightening, Injectables, Laser, Peels, Weight management|
|Address||One Orchard Blvd, #06-03/04 Camden Medical Centre, Singapore 248649|
|Phone||Clinic: (+65) 6738 9989|
MedSpa: (+65) 6738 9929
|Operating Hours||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30 AM to 6 PM|
Thursday: 8:30 AM to 7 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM – 5 PM
IYAC provides a wide range of aesthetic services to their clients as well as face and hair treatments. These include botox, laser, skin tightening, anti-aging, and acne treatments. Some of their spa services include facials and body treatments too.
Clients can use any of these services at their leisure from Monday to Saturday from 8:30 AM to 5 PM and on Thursday until 7 PM. With such flexible times and a wide range of choices, clients will be able to meet the needs of both themselves and their lifestyles with ease.
- IYAC provides a wide range of aesthetic services to their clients, including botox, laser treatments, and skin tightening.
- They offer facials and body treatments as well as face and hair treatments.
- Their hours are flexible from 8:30 AM to 5 PM on Monday to Saturday and until 7 PM on Thursdays.
- Clients will be able to meet the needs of both themselves and their lifestyles with ease.
9. David Loh Surgery
|Key Services||Body, Face, Skin Treatments|
|Address||10 Sinaran Drive, #08- 35 Novena Medical Centre, Singapore 307506|
|Phone||(+65) 6733 9114|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 7 PM|
Saturdays: 10 AM to 3 PM
David Loh Surgery is an aesthetic clinic that provides only aesthetic treatments that are “evidence-based” and proven by science to be safe and effective. In the medical field, “evidence-based” means that the treatments are backed by scientific basis.
David Loh Surgery wants you to feel better about yourself, which leads to better psychological and emotional well-being. This allows their patients to be more productive and improved their interpersonal connections.
You may visit their website for more information about the treatments they offer!
- Only evidence-based aesthetic treatments are available at David Loh Surgery.
- They have a wide range of Botox Singapore services that can help you look and feel better about yourself.
- Their treatments are safe and effective, backed by scientific basis.
- Patients may find improved psychological and emotional well-being through their treatments.
- Interpersonal connections with other people may also be improved through Botox Singapore treatment.
Discovering Dr. Sylvia at Cutis was like a breath of fresh air! She really takes the time to listen to your concerns and/or appearance goals and works with you to come up with a plan. She does take a softer, more “natural” approach and she’ll be straight with you (but in a gentle, compassionate way) if she thinks what you are asking for is unnecessary or will look too unnatural. It would be to the benefit of her pocketbook to sell treatments you don’t need or more than what is needed so that you walk out looking like a Kardashian, but I really respect that she places your appearance first.Beejal Sonigra
10. Mendis Aesthetics
|Key Services||Advanced medical aesthetics, body, face, hair treatments, aesthetics for men|
|Address||333A Orchard Road, Mandarin Gallery, #04-17, Singapore 238897|
|Phone||(+65) 6235 1728|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 8 PM |
Saturdays: 10 AM to 4 PM
Mendis Aesthetics is a medical aesthetics clinic that provides advanced medical aesthetics treatments. The clinic offers botox, injectables, laser treatments, electrolysis, and also hair treatments. They also provide facial treatments to patients who are interested in this procedure.
The team at Mendis Aesthetics is committed to serving their clients with the latest technology and best care in the industry. They want to ensure that their clients get the best results possible in the safest way possible. Contact them for an appointment now to learn more about their services.
- Mendis Aesthetics is a medical aesthetics clinic that provides advanced Botox, injectables and other treatments.
- They use the latest technology to provide their clients with the best care possible.
- The team of professionals is committed to giving their clients the best results in the safest way possible.
- They offer facial treatments as well as hair treatment services.
- Contact them now for an appointment and learn more about the services they provide.
11. Astique Clinic
|Key Services||One-stop medical provider and medical aesthetics location|
|Address||350, Orchard Road, #08-00 Shaw House, Singapore 238868|
|Phone||(+65) 6732 3801|
|Operating Hours||Mondays to Fridays: 11 AM to 8 PM|
Saturdays: 11 AM to 4 PM
Astique Clinic offers a wide range of FDA-approved medical aesthetic treatments that have minimal or no downtime at all. Their treatments include skin treatments, non-surgical facelifts, fillers such as Rejuran and Juvederm, Wrinkle Reduction, Medical grade facials, non-invasive body contouring, weight management, and skincare products for men and women.
These procedures and others are all designed to enhance one’s physical appearance, whether it’s body sculpting, scar treatment, weight reduction, laser therapy, or other treatments you may need right now.
The goal of Astique is to assist you in looking and feeling great by developing and tailoring precise medical aesthetic therapies that are tailored to your demands.
- They offer wide range of treatments such as skin treatments, non-surgical facelifts, fillers, wrinkle reduction, medical grade facials etc.
- All the procedures are designed to enhance one’s physical appearance.
- Their goal is to assist you in looking and feeling great by developing and tailoring precise medical aesthetic therapies that are tailored to your demands.
- The clinic offers Botox Singapore services at affordable prices with no downtime.
I went to Cutis for the first time this week and was so impressed by the professionalism and warmth of Dr Sylvia and all of the staff. I came for a Botox treatment and am super happy with the results, which look and feel really light and natural. Dr Sylvia gives genuine advice and doesn’t try to sell you services you don’t need as some other clinics might. I’ll definitely be visiting Cutis for my skin care needs from now on. Highly recommended!Ashley Saliba
12. Cutis Medical Laser Clinics
|Key Services||Botulinum Toxin (Botox), Dermal Fillers, Ultherapy, Wrinkle and Anti-Ageing Treatments, ZField Dual – Shaping and Muscle Building, CoolSculpting and Z Lipo – Fat Freezing, Cellulite Reduction, Exilis Ultra 360 Skin Tightening, LHE, IPL and Laser Hair Removal, Ultra Femme 360 – Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vanquish ME Fat Removal, Shockwave Therapy, Cutis Chemical Peels, Hydra Dermabrasion, Pink Intimate System – Skin Lightening|
|Address||9 Scotts Road Pacific Plaza, Scotts Medical Center #08-07, Singapore – 228210|
|Phone||(+65) 6801 4000|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 8 PM|
Saturday 9 AM to 4 PM
Cutis Medical Laser Clinics is an award-winning Singapore-based medical aesthetic practice clinic. It was founded out of a desire to give superior aesthetic treatments, with the goal of making a difference in people’s lives and boosting their self-esteem.
To ensure that their patients receive the best care, all therapies are evaluated and certified by the FDA and CE-marked to assure high-quality service that is safe for everyone. The clinic follows a patient-centered approach which mission is to make treatments that are specifically tailored to their individual needs.
- Cutis Medical Laser Clinics is an award-winning Singapore-based medical aesthetic practice clinic.
- All therapies are evaluated and certified by the FDA and CE-marked.
- Patient-centered approach tailored to individual needs.
- The clinic offers Botox procedure using Botox Singapore which helps in reducing wrinkles, sagging skin and excessive sweating.
13. NeuGlow – The Aesthetics Doctors
|Key Services||Body, Face, Hair Treatments|
|Address||The Centrepoint, #06-12, 176 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238843|
|Phone||(+65) 6536 3636|
|Operating Hours||Mondays to Fridays: 10 AM to 2 PM, 3 PM to 8 PM|
Saturdays: 10 PM to 2 PM, 3 PM to 5 PM
NeuGlow is dedicated to the comfort and safety of its patients. They recognize the uniqueness and beauty of every patient, thus a personalized treatment plan is made based on each patient’s requirements. Their physicians believe in delivering safe, honest care in order to provide their clients with natural results.
NeuGlow offers a wide range of services such as acne treatment, HIFU, skin boosters, Ultherapy, and laser hair removal and many more to give you a new glow and youthful appearance. Also for face treatments and services, they offer blue light therapy, HYdraFacial, and Derma Fillers, to ensure a safe and aesthetically pleasing appearance for their clients.
NeuGlow believes that every person deserves to feel self-esteem at every stage of life. Book an appointment and visit NeuGlow – The Aesthetic Doctors today!
- NeuGlow offers personalized treatment plans based on each patient’s needs and requirements.
- They offer a wide range of services including acne treatment, HIFU, skin boosters, Ultherapy, laser hair removal and many more to give their clients a new glow and youthful appearance.
- Blue light therapy, HydraFacial, Botox Singapore treatments and Dermal Fillers are available for face treatments.
- Their physicians believe in delivering safe, honest care in order to provide their clients with natural results.
I had done botox before however this is my first time doing botox at cutis. Which was done by Dr michelle. Compare to other doctor i had ever done before from other clinic. Dr michelle is the best. She is nice. She recommand number of units you need to do and also give good quality service to you. She do it slow so that you will not feel much pain. Throughout the procedure i feel so comforable and relax. Thumbup to Dr michelle.melinda taylor
Overall, choosing botox clinics in Singapore can often be a daunting task. There are many botox clinics that offer Botox and other aesthetic treatments, and it is important to find one with experience, expertise, and knowledge for the best results you wanted.
This article outlines 13 of the best botox clinics in Singapore so take some time to review their websites or contact them directly if you need more information about their services.
Interested to know more about lifestyle and beauty? Check out some more of our related beauty and health articles down below!